BONYEZA HAPA CHINI KUANGALIA MOVIE MPYA ZA BONGO== >
These
are two things I have seen on social media that makes me wonder if we
are representing Jesus well? These are a couple of things to consider if
you are a Christian and use social media often. I say everything in
love and with the intention of helping all of us represent His name
well.
- Stop posting inappropriate things.
As Christians we represent Jesus. The Bible calls us ambassadors. With
that in mind, shouldn’t we want to represent Him well? I get so sad when
I scroll through Facebook, Instagram and twitter, and see a lot of the
things Christians are posting. For example, lots of young Christians are
posting half naked pictures of themselves, sometimes less than half
naked. Others are posting, reposting and tweeting sexual memes and gifs
with vulgar images and expressions. When we post things like this and
then in our bios we claim to be a follower of Jesus, it sends a mixed
message and distorts what it means to be a Christian. Now obviously I
know none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. Having said that,
we still need to represent Jesus well. I challenge you to watch what you
post on social media. The world is watching.
- Stop arguing on social media. There
are times when we need debate Truth. Paul the Apostle passiontely
debated truth. Having said that, that doesn’t mean we should get drug
into every argument we are invited into. Use wisdom, and know when to
speak and when not to speak. Know when to debate and know when not to
debate. I am not saying to stop standing for the truth; we should always
stand for the truth! As Christians we should be known for our love and
what we stand for, not just what we stand against. When times arise that
we need to debate, we should debate with love and patience, not out of
anger. True story, one time someone disagreed with something I said on
social media, and was messaging me about it. Instead of going back and
forth on social media in a mean spirited way, I gave the person my
contact info and we talked it out on the phone. By the end of the
conversation, we became friends. You see, most times, social media is
not the best place to debate. There are obviously exceptions, but
debates are better when they are personal and done in love. The whole
point of a debate is not to be right, it is to reveal the love and truth
of Jesus. Unfortunately, most debates that take place on social media
are
BONYEZA HAPA CHINI KUANGALIA MOVIE MPYA ZA BONGO== >
Ugandan socialite Zari is undeniably hot and Diamond Platnumz cannot be blamed for going kookoo for her, Besides her looks, she is also ambitious and rich. Born on 23rd of September 1980, Zari grew up in Jinja and after high school she moved Kampala where she performed karaoke in hang-outs. She later moved to London and acquired a diploma in cosmetology. She now lives in South Africa where she runs cosmetics shop while pursuing a career in music. She shared some of her never before seen photos from back in the day and she was still hot. Check her out:
BONYEZA HAPA CHINI KUANGALIA MOVIE MPYA ZA BONGO== >
TOA MAONI YAKO KUHUSU HABARI HII.. HAPA CHINI
Filed Under:
Matukio
Sunday, 26 October 2014